Monday 2 May 2011

My WIP progress

Well I've been stitching a few designs recently.  I started and nearly finished the little angel card for my friend, but waiting for the last 2 threads to arrive to finish it off.

I've done quite a bit more of Samantha, but it's the background and it's quite subtle as it's only one thread over 2 (28 count):

I've also started Baby Friends for my colleague - I'd forgotten how much prep there was when getting a kit!  It took ages to sort the threads, cut them to the right lengths etc!  But done a fair bit already despite DH putting in a few stitches when i wasn't looking (he's never stitched before!)



Well I'm waiting for page 3 to land in my inbox - hopefully it arrives later today!

Happy Stitching everyone!

1 comment:

  1. They look great, I like the baby friends one that'll be very cute :-)

    I agree about the kit thing, it always seems to be ages before you can actually stitch the thing with all the sorting!

    ReplyDelete