Monday 26 August 2013

Update & Sad News

My rotation continued with County Durham:


And then onto Lakeside Village which I'm loving stitching as there's so many bright colours in it and when I get bored of the greens I can move onto the blues etc;


Now onto my news, my sister, nephew and Mum were in a car crash last week and although my sister and nephew are fine, my Mum's been in a coma since it happened. She is now breathing for herself and should regain consciousness over the next couple of days. 

I'm keeping busy with my stitching and looking forward to the 4th and final page of Heather, my first finish of the year! 

So take care all and happy stitching. 

Xxx

7 comments:

  1. O what a sad news about your mum. I hope she recovered.
    Beautiful stitching.

    Greets from Holland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I hope you mum gets better soon <3
    Lovely stitching :) I've been tempted by Lakeside Village myself since I've seen your pictures. The colours are just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your mum.

    Love the colours of Lakeside Village and the details in the County Durham map

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your mom..I hope she feel better soon.
    Sweet stitches.
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your Mum....wishing her a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your mum is now feeling better. Lovely progress on your stitching too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my :( I hope your mum is ok x

    ReplyDelete