Friday 24 January 2014

Grow Your Blog 2014

This year I'm joining in with the Grow Your Blog event!


Well as you can see from my blog title, I'm called Sam and I love to stitch, mainly cross stitch.  I also create cards and have other crafty projects.

I have 10 WIPs (Work in Progress) at the moment which are listed in my tool bar.  My blog was listed in the World of Cross Stitching magazine as Blog of the Month where the editors thought it fascinating bout how I juggle all my WIPs!  In truth I don't juggle them, I try different rotations and see what feels right at the time.  I think that so long as I'm stitching then it doesn't matter what!  

I'm currently stitching a map of County Durham and will post a picture tomorrow to show all my new followers!

It looked like this the last time I posted here:


I've done a lot more since this picture was taken, so I'd love to share it with you tomorrow!

I'm totally stoked to have you read my blog and I hope you hang around to see what I've stitched and possibly even become a follower!

Thanks for popping by and Happy Stitching! xx

13 comments:

  1. Hi, Sam! I just came upon your blog and noticed that you are part of the Grow Your Blog 2014! You have some lovely work! I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam, you are just behind me in the list of 50-100 followers - and as I have to start somewhere - I clicked on your name. I see that you have quite some work in progress, so it will be interesting to see what you are finishing... you promised something for tomorrow - I will come back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annelise - I've looked at your blog too and left a comment and following it now!

    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, Sam! Can't wait to see the progress you've made :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Co Durham looks great, and good luck with the blog growing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sam....nice blog...you do lovely stitching. You have a lot of large porojects going. They are all very pretty. I enjoyed my visit with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sam, I found you through Grow Your Blog. I am now a follower, and also a cross stitcher. You can find my blog at www.ColourfulCrossStitches.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad to meet you from a fellow stitcher and I look forward to reading all your posts.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you are making wonderful progress with your stitching project. I used to cross stitch but then I had children and can't stay focused on it. It has been lovely getting to know you.

    Hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greetings from St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi all, so good to hear from you!

    Ann - I'm checking out your blog now! :)

    Caroline - I'm sure that when your children grow up a bit, your stitching bug will come back with avengeance!

    Another post on County Durham tomorrow once I've done a bit more on it today! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful work - it s truly amazing! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete