Hope you had a lovely evening last night and have some wonderful dreams for 2016.
Before I share with you my goals for 2016, I thought I'd show you my Ort (Old Raggerty Threads) Jar for 2015.
Full Really Useful Box:
Threads free range!:
Mainly boring colours, so I'm hoping to change that this year with a variety of colours throughout the year!
Now onto 2016. I plan on sticking to my 10 hour rotation, with the 10 hours relaxed a little if I'm nearing a page or completed finish within a few hours (even if my husband doesn't approve of this variation)!
I hope to do 500 hours stitching (50 rotations) and hope to achieve the following:
- Millennium Sampler - Finish 4 squares
- Snowy Friends - Finish Page 2
- Beacon Ridge - Finish Page 2
- Ladybug Love - Page 1
- Lakeside Village - Finish Page 2
- Greek Steps - Complete whole design (pages 1 and 2)
- Frederick the Literate - Finish Page 1
- Frogs Kissing - Finish Page 2, but will push to complete!
- Playtime Kitten - Complete
- Sammy Squirrel - Start and Finish page 3
- Beverley's Owl - Finish Pages 1 & 2
- Love Spring - Complete all full stitches and hoping to make real progress or even finish the back stitch!
- My final goal is my New Year's New Start which I'll start today!
A Day in the Life of Hello Kitty
My target is to finish it since it's a small design and loads of blocks of colours (mainly pink)!!!
So 13 goals, 13 WIPs - I don't see it as bad luck, just a baker's dozen!
My other non stitchy goals are to:
- read at least 20 books
- bake more often and use my British Bake Off Books!
Thank you for continuing to read my blog into 2016.
Happy Stitching New Year! xxx